WebDav doesn't work

Ask all your questions regarding OC 4.x and older. Please read the Support Forum Rules
Forum rules
Version 4 is not supported anymore! Please upgrade your ownCloud for security and support.
Before you post; make sure you are using at least PHP Version 5.3.x - Also read Support Forum - Read this before posting

WebDav doesn't work

Postby paul70078 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:58 pm

I have just installed ownCloud 3 on the free and unlimited webspace CwCity.de, but the WebDav access doesn't work :( .
When connect to WebDav he askes me the username and the password, but when i click on "OK" it askes me again.
I hope that you can help me.
Sorry for my english, I speak German.
Thanks
paul70078

Re: WebDav doesn't work

Postby snapr » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Hallo Paul,
mit webDAV gibts so einige probleme, welches Betriebssystem hast du & welchen client setzt du ein?

Hello Paul,
there are a couple of problems connected to the webDAV system. Tell me your OS and Client.

~ snapr
I am currently not active on these forums.

Best regards
snapr
snapr
Admin

Postby flozilla » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:07 am

Hey!

I have also very poor performance using webdav to connect from finder (os x 10.7.5) to my owncloud.

filetransfer basically doesn't exist. Archive unpacking neighter.
When copying a file it eighter gets stuck at the first kb to transfer or the last...

Sorry i am very unexperienced with those things and could not set up a user in linux if i hadn't any help... also i speak german to my mother... :)
flozilla

ownCloud version: 4.5.1a

Postby RandolphCarter » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:08 am

Please don't revive such ancient threads which are only loosely related, start a new one instead!
90 % of all forum questions could be solved if posters did what
90 % of those posting answers to their questions are doing: enter their question into google and read...

-- shamelessly copied/translated from user xxMuahdibxx in computerbase.de forums
RandolphCarter
Inventory

ownCloud version: 7.0.2
Webserver: Apache
Database: MySQL
PHP version: 5.5.x

Return to ownCloud Community Edition 4.x and older