we are happy to announce the availability of ownCloud Client 1.1.2.
It is a bugfix release for the 1.1.x line which fixes a lot of issues you found with the 1.1.1 release, thanks for reporting.
The ChangeLog (from http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/releases/):
- [Fixes] Allow to properly cancel the password dialog.
- [Fixes] Share folder name correctly percent encoded with old Qt 4.6 builds ie. Debian.
- [Fixes] If local sync dir is not existing, create it.
- [Fixes] lots of other minor fixes.
- [GUI] Display error messages in status dialog.
- [GUI] GUI fixes for the connection wizard.
- [GUI] Show username for connection in statusdialog.
- [GUI] Show intro wizard on new connection setup.
- [APP] Use CredentialStore to better support various credential backends.
- [APP] Handle missing local folder more robustly: Create it if missing instead of ignoring.
- [APP] Simplify treewalk code.
- [Platform] Fix Mac building.
- [Fixes] csync: Improved cross platform testing and building capabilities
- [Fixes] csync: Moved journal database to sync directory.
- [Fixes] csync: More memory cleanups and renaming to ocsync issues.
- [Fixes] csync: Fixed Daylight Saving Time time issue on Win32.
- [Fixes] csync: Fixed inode querie for directories on Win32.
- [Fixes] csync: Stricter error checks on HTTP replies from server.
- [Fixes] csync: Detect looping in mkdirs to fix sharing.
http://download.owncloud.com/download/o ... .2.tar.bz2 (MD5-Sum: abf712b2e46a9ee6be70f48a92cb0b25)
http://download.owncloud.com/download/m ... .2.tar.bz2 (MD5-Sum: 68a049d0118142ef5960ea2197f9b15f)
Signed MacOSX Client:
http://download.owncloud.com/download/o ... -1.1.2.dmg
http://download.owncloud.com/download/o ... -setup.exe
Please install binary packages for Linux from the repository called isv:ownCloud:Devel here:
http://software.opensuse.org/download/p ... oud-client
Thanks for your help, please let us know what you think,
Danimo and Klaas