I just installed the owncloud 3 Version (git) on my webspace (no root). Everything wen fine and I can fully use the Web Interface.
As soon as I try to connect to the WebDAV (with nautilus in Ubuntu and WebDAV File Manager on Android) or CalDAV (with Thunderbird 10.0 with Lightning 1.2.1) server I get an authentification problem. I double checked username an password, created a new owncloud user but nothing happens. I can not connect.
I used following URLs
WebDAV nautilus: dav://www.domain.de/owncloud/files/webdav.php
WebDAV Android: http://www.domain.de/owncloud/files/webdav.php
CalDAV Lightning: http://domain.de/owncloud/apps/calendar ... ame/privat
Do I have to activate remote access?
Passed Tests (5)
- PHP Version:5.3.8-nmm1
- Server Software:(Apache) Apache
- File upload limit:Upload files up to 64 MB
Critical Issues (3)
- File Upload:Please check your settings (see warning below)
- php.ini:memory_limit:Upload limited in memory_limit (64M)
- Config (Writeable):Config is missing. Writeable: No
I just installed owncloud on my ubuntu machine and there both works!
The only difference is that on my webspace I use SQLite on my ubuntu machine I use mySQL. Could this be the factor?