Windows 10 and Webdav: Upload get's stuck at 99%

Ask all your questions regarding OC 8.2 Please read the Support Forum Rules
Forum rules
The forums were migrated over to https://central.owncloud.org which is based on the forum software Discourse. The forums here is put into read-only mode starting from today.

More background information about this move and the reasoning behind it is available in this blogpost:

https://daniel.molkentin.net/2016/07/20 ... d-central/
theced7
ownCloud version: 6.0.2
Webserver: Apache
Database: PostgreSQL
PHP version: 5.4

Windows 10 and Webdav: Upload get's stuck at 99%

Postby theced7 » Tue May 17, 2016 11:38 pm

I intend to use WebDav to push larger files into the Cloud which I don't necessarily want to download on all of my clients. Thus I've used the Windows Explorer to attach my owncloud-Server as a network storage. I can upload smaller files, however, everytime I try to upload something larger (for instance a 3GB zip file) the upload get's stuck at 99%. However long I wait, the resulting file is 0 Bytes big and locked (can't delete it, error messages from sabredav say it's "locked").

I've patched the Windows Registry and don't recieve any "The file size exceeds the limit allowed and cannot be saved." errors anymore. I've also increased the max. filesize in the .user.ini, although I'm not sure that's even necessary.

The server's under no load what so ever, encryption is not enabled. Any idea what's the issue here?

Server configuration
Operating system: Debian jesse
Web server: Apache/2.4.10
Database: mysql
PHP version: PHP 5.6.20
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 8.2.5

tflidd
Forum Moderator
ownCloud version: 8.2.3
Webserver: Apache
Database: MySQL

Re: Windows 10 and Webdav: Upload get's stuck at 99%

Postby tflidd » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:16 pm

Can you try a different client? Windows native client is known to make problems.

A look into your logfiles is necessary to identify configuration problems.