You can solve most of the problems all by yourself. Before you post, please make sure that...
- You have the latest Version of OwnCloud (Get the latest Version)
- The Documentation doesn't answer the question (Documentation)
- The problem you have is not already listed as a Bug (Bug Tracker)
- The problem you have is not already listed in the Forums (Forum Search)
- The problem you have is not already listed in the FAQ Forums (FAQ Forum)
- You are running the latest Version of PHP (At least PHP 5.3.3. PHP 5.4.x and newer recommended)
- If you have an idea for a new feature or if you need an additional feature, you can submit a feature request (not on the forum): viewtopic.php?f=17&t=20687
To ease the process of helping, please include a few details of your OwnCloud setup. Avoid giving only short descriptions "... doesn't work", provide more detailed error descriptions and how you can reproduce this error.
Please, DO NOT post any URLs, usernames or passwords in the forums.
- Environment (RootServer/VServer/SharedHosting/HomeServer/...)
- Server (Apache/nginx/lighthttpd)
- Database (Sqlite/mysql/...)
- Client (Firefox/Chrome/InternetExplorer/Finder/...)
- Versions of OwnCloud and PHP
- Logfiles often contain additional information about an error: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7330
You can copy&paste the following text:
For versions before OC8 (for OC8+ additional information is available on the admin page): We also have a small tool (php script) that will find the most common errors: OwnCloud Tools
as well as an addition to the dependency check app.